Each quarter the Arts Council hosts the Regional Arts Network (RAN) luncheon which is offers seminars and workshops on topics affecting SWLA’s cultural economy, and the luncheons allow for networking opportunities for area creative workers, young professionals, and community leaders. Past topics have included brand marketing, website design, grant writing, promotional resources, crowdsourcing, etc.
To suggest a topic to feature in the future, contact Special Projects Coordinator Paul Gonsoulin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Didn’t get a chance to come? Download past panelists’ presentations below to stay in the loop.
- Carol Anne Gayle, Exhibit Coordinator, 1911 City Hall (4/9/13): Professional Gallery Installation Tips
- Heather Ryan Kelley, Professor, MSU Art Dept. (4/9/13): Writing the Perfect Artist Résumé
- Arts Council (4/9/13): Guerilla Marketing, Crowdsourcing, Boosting Revenue
- Erin Davison, Grants Coordinator, Business Health Partners (6/11/13): Tips on Grants Management
- Arts Council (9/10/13): Business Support for the Arts