RAN Seminar: October 14, 2014
Each quarter the Arts Council hosts the Regional Arts Network (RAN) luncheon which is offers seminars and workshops on topics affecting SWLA’s cultural economy, and the luncheons allow for networking opportunities for area creative workers, young professionals, and community leaders. Past topics have included brand marketing, website design, grant writing, promotional resources, crowdsourcing, etc.
The next RAN seminar will be held Tuesday, October 14, 2014 from 11:30am to 1pm in Room 108 of Central School, located at 809 Kirby Street in Lake Charles.
To suggest a topic to feature in the future, contact Executive Director Erica McCreedy at email@example.com.
Didn’t get a chance to come? Download past panelists’ presentations below to stay in the loop.
- Carol Anne Gayle, Exhibit Coordinator, 1911 City Hall (4/9/13): Professional Gallery Installation Tips
- Heather Ryan Kelley, Professor, MSU Art Dept. (4/9/13): Writing the Perfect Artist Résumé
- Arts Council (4/9/13): Guerilla Marketing, Crowdsourcing, Boosting Revenue
- Erin Davison, Grants Coordinator, Business Health Partners (6/11/13): Tips on Grants Management
- Arts Council (9/10/13): Business Support for the Arts